Providing professional development for serious photographers
Creating Cinematic Portraits From Start to Finish
Bill Whitmire is a successful commercial and advertising photographer based out of Portland. He's spent years developing his craft and a look to his work that garner the eyes of advertising agents across the country. In this HANDS-ON workshop Bill will teach you how he's come to develop his look and how you can acheive these same type of results in your own work! Some of the things this class will cover are:
• Lighting - Strobes, modifiers, flags, gels and other studio equipment
• Posing - How Bill works with his models to acheive the results he wants
• Tethered shooting and Capture 1
• Post-Production - Creative White Balance, retouching and more!
• Compositing and creating backgrounds
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, this class is sure to offer you something new and different that you can incorporate into your own workflow!
A good understanding of photoshop is recommended, and if you have questions or concerns please reach out to Bill at email@example.com
Things needed for class:
Website Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
422 NW 13th AVE. #758
PORTLAND, OREGON 97209
MentorshipOPPA Active Jurors
AwardsOPPA DegreesPPA Degrees